Showing 1081–1125 of 1512 results
The item made of molded glass. Made in Czechoslovakia. Original, very good condition.
Very nice style of lighting. Decent, elegant and unobtrusive. Adjustable. Four original bulbs. The bulb can be hidden or outdoors. Each lamp is marked by paper label. €89 per item
The item made of color glass, and brass. Lamp made in Czechoslovakia. Original, functional condition.
Very nice style of lighting. Very representative.
The item made of metal, and glass. Diameter of shades are 40 x 7.5 cm. Functional, very good, and original condition.
The item made of cut glass and metal. Made in Czechoslovakia. Diameter dice is 12.5 x 37cm. Original, functional condition.
The item made of chrome and glass. Chandelier have five shoulders. Maker Jílové Decín. Measures: Diameter shades is 20cm. Functional, very good, original condition.
- 1960s - Maker: Kamenický Šenov / Preciosa - Only one piece - Commissioned work for hotel - Perfect original condition - Brass with patina - Dimensions of scones: 48 x 16 x 17 cm (H x W x D).
Designed by Josef Hurka for Napako Prague. Nice style of lighting.
Very nice style of lighting.
Very practical. Nice style of lighting. Adjustable.
1970s Maker: Kamenický Šenov The chandelier has patina (see the pictures) One glass damaged (absolutely not seen when hanging).
Very nice style of lighting. 11 balls. Space Age style. Marked by a label of VEB Wohnraumleuchten. Very good original condition.
- From a hotel in Prague - 5 balls from opaline glass - Diameter of ball is 30 cm - Very representative - Nice style of lighting - 8 pieces available - Very good original condition.
Vintage floor lamp was made by Kamenický Šenov in Czechoslovakia in circa 1955. Lamp has ingenious foot-switch. Electric installation has been checked. Original good condition.
Pair of ribbed clamshell-shaped mercury glass shades, circa 1930s. One painted blue. Priced and sold separately. €132 per item
- Very nice style of lighting - 1930s - Functionalism - Original condition with patina - Original shades.
- 1940s, Czechoslovakia - maker: Napako. Glasses intact, few of them with original paper label - metal with patina - 15 pieces available / price is for one.
Designed by Stanislav Kucera - ULUV - Space age style - Very good original condition without damage - Rockets style - Scandinavian design.
- Very nice style of lighting - Designed by Stanislav Kucera - Space age style.