Showing 991–1035 of 1581 results
Fully functional. Brass with costume jewelry decorating. The only once glass piece is partially damaged. Original glass. New cabling. Original bakelite plug. Comes complete with a 50-year switch. E14 bulb. Measures: Lamp: diameter 9 cm, height 12 cm, candlelight: width...
Two design pendant lights from Italy. Designed by Harvey Guzzini.
– 1960s; Czechoslovakia – Coming from a midcentury luxury hotel – Material: brass and blown glass circles and glass ball with bubbles – Probably make in Kamenický Šenov or Nový Bor – Good condition with patina – Four bulbs –...
– 1960s, Czechoslovakia – Author: René Roubícek (most famous Czech designer) – Producer: Kamenický Šenov – Material: brass (patina) and glass – Unique organic look – Absolutely rare – Only few pieces made – Designed for embassy in London –...
Table lamp designed by Karel Volf or Stepan Tabery.
This floor lamp was produced by Stilnovo in Italy. It is made from military green lacquered metal with two lampshades that can be adjusted and swiveled. It is a very rare piece with the two lampshades. The Company Stilnovo was...
Those elegant and beautiful pair of midcentury gold and chrome table lamps by Willy Rizzo were made in the 1970s. The lamps are in good vintage condition. One of them has some fading of the gold on the base.
This beautiful and elegant midcentury brass chandelier was produced by Vereinigte Werkstätten München in the 1970s. It has six arms with opaline glass. The structure is out of brass and shows some great details and Patina. The chandelier is in...
This elegant midcentury French table lamp was produced, circa 1970. The lamp is made out of a deep green glass which gives a beautiful light. The shade is replaced and in white fabric.
This beautiful brass table lamp is produced in the Style of Hans-Agne Jakobsson, circa 1960. The silk fringes give the lamp a very special and elegant look. It could be also done in 1920. It has this Art Deco style....
This rare pair of Space Age table lamp is built out of aluminum which was polished afterward. The lamps are probably designed and made in New York in the 1980s. The top part of the lamp can be swiveled. As...
This floor lamp from Italy in the style of Stilnovo is in excellent condition and shows great patina. It is composed of brass tripod legs joined in the middle with adjustable metal rods holding the black and white metal lampshades...
This beautiful floor lamp from Italy in the style of Stilnovo is in excellent condition and shows great patina. The angle of the base can be adjusted and the lamp shades can be turned and angled in every direction. The...
Known for these beautiful lamp models, the brand Hustadt Leuchten offers this lamp that will easily find its place in your living room and bring a cozy atmosphere! Its base consists of two glass balls, the bottom lights up as...
Its Murano blown glass shade is simply beautiful. Whether it is sunlight or its double bulbs, it offers very beautiful reflections. Unknown designer, she has no equal, impossible to find a lamp gathering him. On a side table, a beautiful...
Beautiful Kalmar frosted glass chandelier made in Austria This suspension designed in the ’60s is simply beautiful. In an entrance or living room, the charm of this model will work every time. The thick glass reminiscent of ice cubes is...
– 1970s, Czechoslovakia – both in perfect condition – Napako (engraved on an iron label) – made of metal and plastic – each lamp has one bulb.
It is one of the indisputable classics of Spanish design.
A very beautiful and elegant modern brass chandelier.
Very rare chandelier.
– Czechoslovakia – 1970s, Kamenický Šenov – molded glass – all in very good condition . suitable in bigger rooms
– Czechoslovakia – 1970s – molded glass – both in very good condition
All in perfect condition.
1970s, Czechoslovakia Commissioned work Six-flaming pendant and wall lamp (can be divided into two) Glass and brass One spare globe Dimension of wall lamp: 54 x 48 x 33 cm.
Beautiful Verona pendant by Svend Middelboe for Nordisk Solar.
Set of two pieces of lamp.
Floor lamp from 1965 with new handmade shades from exotic veneers with high gloss finish. More shades available. Each of three flexible arms has its own switch. New wiring, 220V, three LED bulb.
Chrome floor lamp, designed by Jindrich Halabala in the 1930s. Chromed steel in good condition with a nice patina. Adjustable the height of the light 120 – 170 cm. Wooden Shelves (30 cm) and Base (46cm). Completely new wiring.
Chrome floor lamp, designed by Jindrich Halabala in the 1930s. Chromed steel in good condition with a nice patina. Wooden shelves (35 cm) and base (40cm). Completely new wiring.
- made in Czechoslovakia - manufacturer is Napako - made of brass, fabric, plastic - re-polished - very good original condition however the lamp shades have some spots - fully funktional
The Globe floor lamp was designed by Frank Ligtelijn for Raak in the early 1960s.
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of brass, glass – maker Kamenicky Senov – re-polished – dimension of wall lamp: height:26cm, width:40cm, depth:19cm – very good original condition – fully functional