Unique hanging lamp NAPAKO model 81501, designed by Josef Hůrka in the 60s. Five lampshades are made of milk glass and give warm diffused light. The construction is made of metal in orange colour. The lamp was completely cleaned and rewired.
Model 81501 Ceiling Lamp by Josef Hurka for Napako, 1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #102959
|Dimensions||42 × 42 × 87 cm|
19, 1059, 1074, 25
|Location of item||Slovakia|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.