- circa 1940 - made of brass, glass - original condition - fully funktional
- 1930s - designer: Mart Stam - maker: Robert Slezák - marked by paper label - completely original condition - chrome with patina
Glass pendant lamp, manufactured in the 1970s in Germany by Hustadt Leuchten.
Pair of ribbed clamshell-shaped mercury glass shades, circa 1930s. One painted blue. Priced and sold separately. €132 per item
- Very nice style of lighting - 1930s - Functionalism - Original condition with patina - Original shades.
Made of brass, milk glass Made in Czechoslovakia Pendant is polished Very good, fully functional condition Dimension of lampshades is 12 x 14 cm.
Set of two midcentury table lamps napako, designed by Josef Hurka, 1970s. – marked by paper label.
– Very practical – Adjustable – Desk / working lamp.
– Made in Czechoslovakia – Made of glass – Re-polished – Original condition – Fully functional