Offer of the week
The wall lamps are made of solid copper.More info
Showing 1036–1080 of 1445 results
1970s Maker: Kamenický Šenov The chandelier has patina (see the pictures) One glass damaged (absolutely not seen when hanging).
Very nice style of lighting. 11 balls. Space Age style. Marked by a label of VEB Wohnraumleuchten. Very good original condition.
- From a hotel in Prague - 5 balls from opaline glass - Diameter of ball is 30 cm - Very representative - Nice style of lighting - 8 pieces available - Very good original condition.
Vintage floor lamp was made by Kamenický Šenov in Czechoslovakia in circa 1955. Lamp has ingenious foot-switch. Electric installation has been checked. Original good condition.
Pair of ribbed clamshell-shaped mercury glass shades, circa 1930s. One painted blue. Priced and sold separately. €132 per item
- Very nice style of lighting - 1930s - Functionalism - Original condition with patina - Original shades.
- 1940s, Czechoslovakia - maker: Napako. Glasses intact, few of them with original paper label - metal with patina - 15 pieces available / price is for one.
Designed by Stanislav Kucera - ULUV - Space age style - Very good original condition without damage - Rockets style - Scandinavian design.
- Very nice style of lighting - Designed by Stanislav Kucera - Space age style.
- Very beautiful style of lighting - Marked by ULUV.
- Very nice style of lighting - Marked by label of Osvetlovaci sklo Valasske Mezirici.
Made of brass, milk glass Made in Czechoslovakia Pendant is polished Very good, fully functional condition Dimension of lampshades is 12 x 14 cm.
Set of two midcentury table lamps napako, designed by Josef Hurka, 1970s. – marked by paper label.
– Very practical – Adjustable – Desk / working lamp.