Beautiful wall lamp, model “Fuga” designed by the Finnish Maija Liisa Komulainen and produced by Raak the Netherlands in 1964. The lamp has three tubes of anodized aluminum and evokes an image of organ pipes. Nice indirect lighting through 6 light bulbs. Modern and mysterious appearance in a lamp. Condition: very good vintage condition. Minor damage on one of the tubes (see photo).
Vintage Wall Lamp “Fuga” by Maija Liisa Komulainen for Raak ,1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
vintage wall lamp “Fuga”
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #97105
|Dimensions||40 × 21 × 10 cm|
|Designer(s)||Komulainen Maija Liisa|
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.