1950s Crow’s Foot table table lamp manufactured by Philips, designed by the iconic architect, art director, designer Louis Kalff. Cream lacquered shade which pivots on a slender curved brass arm, grey crackle effect painted crows foot base. Rarely seen in this colourway. Very good original vintage condition, all original. Small areas of age/wear/signs of use as pictured. EU plug, can be changed to UK if requested. Takes a standard screw fit bulb. Dimensions (cm): 32h x 32d, shade ø21
‘Crow’s Foot’ table lamp by Louis Kalff for Philips, Netherlands
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #96341
|Dimensions||32 × 21 × 32 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.