A great pair of mid-century Norwegian brutalist wall lamps designed in the 1970`s by iron smith Karl Bruno Bilgrei. Robust cast iron wall lamps appropriate both for indoor and outdoor use. Center circles made of brass. Nice decorations. Size each: 37 cm high, 31 cm wide and 11.5 cm deep. Karl Bruno Bilgrei (1898-1990) was a Norwegian iron smith. He has made the beautiful lizards at Vigelandsporten at the entrance to the Frogner Park in Oslo in collaboration with Gustav Vigeland and he participated in the decoration of the Royal Mausoleum at Akershus Castle. For the latter, he received the honorary award from the Oslo Crafts and Industrial Workers’ Anniversary Fund for the outstanding works in Arts and Crafts.
Brutalist pair of vintage iron wall lamps by Karl B. Bilgrei 1970s, Norway
Availability: In stock
A great pair of mid-century Norwegian brutalist wall lamps appropriate both for indoor and outdoor use, designed in the 1970`s by iron smith Karl Bruno Bilgrei.
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #99581
|Dimensions||11 × 31 × 37 cm|
|Designer(s)||Karl Bruno Bilgrei|
|Location of item||Sweden|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.