Cascade lamp by Wila Leuchten from the 1970s. Hand blown amber glass bubbles with air inclusions and brass details. A noble and timeless combination that looks modern and noble. Impressive length of 155 cm (61.02 “), perfect for high ceilings. Lampholders 5 x E14. The chandelier is in original condition and works perfectly – very good condition. The pendant light has a very beautiful light through the structure and color of the glass.
Wila Cascade chandelier four-armed, large pendant lamp with glass beads amber and gold
Availability: In stock
Cascade lamp by Wila Leuchten from the 1970s.
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #105658
|Dimensions||155 × 45 × 45 cm|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.