This illuminated globe was designed by Adrien Audoux et Frida Minet and manufactured by Cartes Taride in Paris.This French couple of modernist designers has been very productive during the 1940s and the 1950s. The rope is used as leitmotiv in their design.This rare and beautiful piece is in good vintage condition. The map fixed on the glass globe has signs of age and use. There is one light bulb in the glass globe. The electricity has been checked.
Illuminated Glass Globe by Audoux & Minet
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
This illuminated globe was designed by Adrien Audoux et Frida Minet and manufactured by Cartes Taride in Paris.
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||33 × 20 × 28 cm|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.