This unique ceiling lamps was designed by Jules Wabbes in 1969. This old original lamp is made of 8 brass concentric rings, it creates a great light effect. This beautiful lamp is in very good vintage condtion. It needs 3 light bulbs. Jules Wabbes (1919-1974) is one of the leading Belgian furniture designers of the post-war period. He is known above all for his office furniture and lighting. His designs are characterised by a sensual use of high quality materials and a clear, almost architectural tectonics. Bibliography: Ferran-Wabbes, M., Persijn, J., Strauven, I., Jules Wabbes. Furniture Designer, A+editions, BOZARBOOKS, 2012, p.152. Height: 26 cm Width: 44 cm Depth: 44 cm
Unique Brass Ceiling lamp by Jules Wabbes, 1969
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #23792
1960 – 1969
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.