This large Ombrello pendant lamp was designed by Alessandro Pianon for Vistosi, Murano in the 1960s. This elegant slim pendant lamp is made of white and orange Murano Glass. This high quality lamp is in very good condition. All our lamps are cleaned and checked so ready for use.
Ombrello Murano Glass Pendant Lamp by Alessandro Pianon for Vistosi
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #19317
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 100 cm|
Italian Modern, Vintage
1960 – 1969
Glass, Lighting & Electrical
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2340 Beerse
This circular multi-colored glass wall lamp can be dated in the 1960s.
This Krekel – Cricket – Lamp Model R-60 by Otto Wasch for RAAK was designed in 1962.
This Swedish hanging mirror is designed by Uno and Osten Kristiansson for Luxus in the 1960s. This solid teak mirror is very nice detailled and well crafted with nice wood connections in the rim. This large mirror is in very...