Arne Jacobsen designed the AJ Royal pendant lamp for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen in 1957. It was produced by Louis Poulsen. The metal shade is white lacquered. An interior white lacquered lampshade diffuses light up and down, so this suspension is perfect for illuminating a table and also creates a beautiful light effect on the ceiling. This hanging lamp is in very good vintage condition, there is a small chip on the shade, visible on the detail pictures. It needs 4 light bulbs.
AJ Royal Pendant Lamp by Arne Jacobsen for Louis Poulsen
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Arne Jacobsen designed the AJ Royal pendant lamp for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen in 1957.
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 23 cm|
1059, 1078, 1043, 25
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.