Brass ceiling vintage lamp by Paavo Tynell and produced by Idman Oy. Finland 1950s. Elegant classic midcentury lamp with perfect brass perforated shade and frosted glass diffuser which gives a warm shine. Minimum height 40 cm. Maximum height almost 160 cm. 45 cm D x 23 cm H (lamp). Labeled Idman. Paavo Tynell (1890 – 1973) was a mid-century Finnish designer. The lighting in the Glass Palace and the Parliament building in Helsinki are examples of his most famous assignments, as well as the instructions to the UN Secretary General’s office. Paavo Tynell was one of the most engaged mid-century designers of lighting for public premises in Finland from the 1930s and had several assignments in other countries. He planned interior and lighting solutions among others in collaboration with the architect Alvar Aalto.
Midcentury Brass ceiling pendant by Paavo Tynell for Idman, Finland 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Classic midcentury lamp with perfect brass perforated shade and frosted glass by Paavo Tynell
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #89471
|Dimensions||45 × 45 × 25 cm|
|Location of item||Sweden|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.