Midcentury easy chair in wool and nails and legs from rosewood. The chair is with new upholstery in grey/blue wool.
Pirkka stool designed by Ilmari Tapiovaara and manufactured by Laukaan Puu in the 1950s. Brown stained solid pine seat with black stained solid beech frame. Manufacturer’s mark stamped on the base of the seat. In original used condition as seen...
-Partly refurbished -New electric cable -New hand made lamp shade from hand made paper -New black glass
Coffee Table, designed in 1966 by Richard Schulz, manufactured by Knoll International.
A nice set of four new upholstered dining chairs model 31 designed by Kai Kristiansen.
A nice set of four sawhorse chairs model CH29 designed by H. J. Wegner for Carl Hansen & Søn.
A nice set of Six sawhorse chairs model CH29 designed by H. J. Wegner for Carl Hansen & Søn.
– Made in Czechoslovakia – Designer: U.P Závody – Made of wood, nut veneer, opaque glass, metal – Completely restored – Hight shine – Very good condition
Rare modernist side table, made in the 1950s in Germany by Mauser.
This vintage Chiavari chair was manufactured in Italy during the 1960s.
– Made in Czechoslovakia – Made of wood, fabric – Very good original condition
– Made in Czechoslovakia – Made of beech wood, new upholstery – Completely restored
Design: Ebbe & Karen Clemmensen Material: Oakwood, Leather Condition: The chair are in verry good condition just little signs of use. The Wood frame and the leather have a beautiful Patina.
Zenith 3rd generation chair 1955-58
The wooden parts have been repolished. There are some visible scratches in the lacquer layer, however they are not deep. Very good craftsmanship and fully functional. Walnut veneer.
This sideboard was designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom by Everest during the 1950’s. It is made of walnut and features two doors with space storage and two drawers hidden behind. It has wooden handles and was completely restored.
Danish oak, teak and green fabric rocking chair from the 1950s
- made of beech wood - made in Czechoslovakia - upholstery has some signs of use. Suitable for renovation upholstery - solid construction - Original condition
- made in Czechoslovakia - made of Glazed Ceramic, Polychromed Steel,plastic lampshades - fully funktional - new cabling - cleaned - original condition
It's a metal and wood box designed by Piero Fornasetti, it's in very good conditions and contains the original instructions.
A modern classic with a sharp geometry. Created by polish designer A. Dutka and manufactured by Fabryki Mebli Gietych Radomsko. The completely restored frame goes along with saffron-colored reupholstery. Price per single item.
Beautiful 1950s pendant lamp with six brass arms ending in six black painted perforated iron shades and another six brass arms ending in massive little brass balls. The central stem ends in a long cone trim. Lamp has been fully...
J64 chair in original conditions. Spindle back and a nice wide seat, four conic-shaped legs. Overall chair is in very good conditions except for a tiny scratch at the edge of the seat as shown on pic. And wear at...