Nice foldable clothes hanger designed by Adam Hoff & Poul Ostergaard for Virum Møbelsnedkeri, Denmark 1950s. Teak box with hangers and Formica back. The foldable coat rack hangs on two leather belts. The wall hanging valet is provided with a brand sticker. Very good vintage condition. Dimensions: width 55,5 cm, height 27,5, thick 6,3, depth 29 cm.
Teak Coat Rack by Adam Hoff & Poul Ostergaard for Virum, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
teak coat rack by Adam Hoff, 1950s
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #104003
|Dimensions||56 × 28 × 7 cm|
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.