Newly upholstered “oasis” armchair designed by Wim Rietveld for Ahrend de Cirkel in 1958. Black metal frame with bakelite armrests and fitted with a new Camira Advantage wine red upholstery. A classic Dutch industrial design that was awarded the Signe D’o prize in 1959. Very good condition. Equipped with new upholstery and foam. The frame has its traces of use according to age. A piece of bakelite is missing at the right armrest (see also photos).
Dutch Oase Purple Armchair by Wim Rietveld for Ahrend De Cirkel, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Industrial dutch design armchair by Wim Rietveld, 1950s
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #105723
|Dimensions||60 × 70 × 78 cm|
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.