Beautiful industrial side table designed by W.H. Gispen 1954-1965. Two round table tops covered with anthracite linoleum and trimmed with an ivory-colored plastic trim. The table stands on four chromed steel tubular legs and is equipped with black plastic caps. Condition: good vintage condition. The linoleum has slight discoloration and wear.
Vintage Industrial Side Table by W.H. Gispen, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
side table by Gispen, 1950s
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #103911
|Dimensions||80 × 80 × 62 cm|
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.