Beautiful set of 4 birch wood dining chair SZ03, designed by Bengt Akerblom and Gunnar Eklof for Akerblom Stolen, Sweden 1954. The design of the spidle back chairs was realized after scientific studies by dr. Akerblom. The result was a fixed support in the back cavity. Chairs are from first owner. Condition: reasonable to good vintage condition. Due to age and use there is color difference between the chairs. Traces of use according to age. SETPRICE
SZ03 Dining Chairs by Bengt Akerblom & Gunnar Eklof for Akerblom, 1950s, Set of 4
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Beautiful set of 4 birch wood dining chair SZ03, designed by Bengt Akerblom and Gunnar Eklof for Akerblom Stolen, Sweden 1954
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||50 × 53 × 84 cm|
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.