A Knoll Antimott armchair manufactured by Wilhelm Knoll in Germany in the 1950’s. The chair has been given new removable cushions and upholstery. Beech wood frame professionally cleaned, newly stained, and sealed with semi- gloss varnish. A metal marking is fixed at the bottom of the chair. Seat height 44 cm.
Mid-Century Armchair from Wilhelm Knoll, 1950s
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #100686
|Dimensions||60 × 65 × 82 cm|
15, 1076, 1084, 1079
|Location of item||Poland|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.