A Bauhaus chair produced in the 1930’s by Mücke & Melder. The armchair has been professionally restored, with new seat cushioning and high quality blue dogstooth upholstery fabric. Tubular steel construction in its very good original condition. Armrests refurbished to high gloss. Seat height 40 cm. Two pieces available.
Cantilever Armchair from Mücke Melder, 1930s
Availability: In stock
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #100661
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.