This legendary H-269 armchair was designed by Jindřich Halabala, circa 1930, and manufactured in the 1930s. It is one of the most well known Czechoslovakian designs in the world. The armchair has been professionally and completely restored – bent beechwood frame refurbished with new seat cushioning and high-quality Italian upholstery fabric. Seat height 45 cm.
H-269 Lounge Chair by Jindřich Halabala, 1930s
Availability: In stock
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #100646
|Dimensions||90 × 70 × 80 cm|
|Location of item||Poland|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.