Showing 631–675 of 1060 results
- A very nice style of lighting - Marked by a label.
- 1930s - designer: Mart Stam - maker: Robert Slezák - marked by paper label - completely original condition - chrome with patina
Four triangular wall sconces, that can be used also as ceiling lights.
- Made of metal - Made in Czechoslovakia - Fully functional and original condition.
The item made of cut glass and metal. Made in Czechoslovakia. Diameter dice is 12.5 x 37 cm. Original, functional condition.
– Made of metal – Made in Czechoslovakia – Fully functional and very good original condition. €310per item
Very nice style of lighting.
– Made in Czechoslovakia – Made of glass – Lamps were made to order – Lamps were in hotel Prague – Very good, fully functional condition – Diameter of lampshades is 29 cm. €239 per item
- Made of glass, brass - Made in Czechoslovakia - Maker is Jablonecké sklárny - Very good, fully functional condition.
- made of glass, brass - made in Valašské Mezirící, Czechoslovakia - very good, fully functional condition.
– Made in Czechoslovakia – Made of brass, cut glass – Adjustable height dimension is 88 cm – Original condition – Fully functional
- made of brass, cut glass - made in Czechoslovakia - good, original condition - fully functional.
- 1970s, Czechoslovakia - Maker: Kamenický Šenov - Perfect original condition - Intact glass.