Showing 721–765 of 1072 results
- made in Czechoslovakia - made of metal, cut glass - very good condition - fully functional.
Pair of Midcentury Table Lamps
Italian pendant lamp from the 1970s in the style of Renato Toso. The lamp is made of white Murano glass, the lower part of clear bubble glass. It produces a beautiful soft light. öThe condition of the lamp is very...
Modernistic pendant lamps, attributed to Aloys Gangkofner. Beautiful minimalist model made of matt white flashed glass. Five lamps available, plus five smaller ones from the same series. The price refers to one lamp. All lights are in a very good...
– Design pendant from Italy – Space Age style.
This elegant, iconic brass and opaline lamp is inspired by Angelo Lelliʼs innovative work, in the pure tradition of Italian mid-century design. It was handmade in Italy out of brass and Murano glass. Dimensions (cm): 166 x 153 x 23...
Space Age style. A very nice style of lighting. 8 pieces available. Marked by a paper label.
Vintage Table Lamp Drupol, Designed Byjosef Hůrka, 1960s
Vintage Floor Lamp by Kamenický Šenov, Czechoslovakia, 1950s
- 1970s - designer: arch. L. Vrátník - limited edition only for gallery Mánes - very good original condition - 18 pieces available. €420 per item
– 1970s – Designer: Panton Verner – Some parts missing (not seen) – Quite good original condition.
Art Nouveau Ceiling Lamp / Chandelier, 1930s
– Beautiful style of lighting – Marked by label.