Showing 901–945 of 1581 results
Stylish Mid-Century Modern chandelier made in Italy in the Fifties. It's fully restored and rewired, need 8 regular e14 bulbs and works 110-240 volts. The brass maintain a superb vintage look.
A stylish floor lamp made in Italy in the 1950, it's totally restored, teak wood, brass and the white and green glass are in perfect conditions. It works 110-240 volts and needs four regular e14 bulbs. Last two pics show...
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of metal, glass – fully funktional – original good condition
One of the most famous works of Josef Hurka for Napako. Bauhaus period. Sandblasted glass. The lamp holds three Bakelite E27 lamp holders. In very good condition.
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of opaline glass – re-polished – fully funktional – very good, original condition
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of glass – re-polished – original condition – fully funktional
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of chromed steel, glass – re-polished – manufacturer elektroinstala Děčín – fully funktional – good, original condition
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of brass, milk glass – re-polished – fully funktional – original condition”
Pendant lamp of Raak in mouth-blown smoked glass, with golden details Produced in the Netherlands - '60's Height of lamp: 40 cm, diameter of the sphere: 23 cm.
XL mushroom table lamp in glass and chrome plated steel Produced by Doria Leuchten - Germany - 1970's Foot in chrome plated steel, lampshade in glass with bubbles Height: 44 cm, diameter: 34 cm
-Rare Murano Toni Zuccheri Floor Lamp -3 Murano glass globes and base in Carrara marble, stainless steel and rosewood -Circa 1973