A rare model, produced by the polish manufactory MESKO (former National Factory of Ammunition) between 1960 and 1980. Lamps of that size were used to light up the big factories but also served as the street lamps. The authentic, prismatic glass gives this lamp its unique look. The lamp was thoroughly restored. We installed an E27 socket, suitable for lightbulbs up to 100W. The lamp comes with one meter of steel chain and black textile-coated cable. Dimensions: height 45cm, length 50 cm, width 32 cm. More pieces available on request.
Silver industrial pendant lamp from MESKO, 1960s Poland
Availability: In stock
A rare, industrial lamp produced in the 1960s in Poland. A unique look given by its thick, prismatic glass. Ready to be installed, all the electrical components have been changed.
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #114674
|Dimensions||50 × 32 × 45 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Poland|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.