Authentic industrial lamp from 60′ in green/mint color. Produced during the PRL (Polish People’s Republic) period. Saved with the original enamel painting in very good condition (factory stamps still visible). Completed with a black textile-coated wire and a new chain made of polished steel. The lightbulb socket is made from high-quality white porcelain. The top iron part has been cleaned and polished. Finally, we added a ceiling cup in black color. Ready to be installed, all the electrical components have been changed. Lamps match perfectly with the ‘Edison’ light bulbs which will be always visible due to the shape of the lamp. Great for smaller to medium rooms. *due to its preserved vintage nature, that model may show minimal signs of use <strong>height</strong> lamp: 35 cm incl. chain: 135 cm <strong>diameter</strong> 41 cm
Vintage Industrial Pendant from A23, green enamel, 1960s
Authentic industrial lamp from 60′ in faded green/mint color. Produced in Poland during the communist period. Original enamel painting was saved in a very good condition (factory stamps still visible).
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||41 × 41 × 35 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Poland|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.