Two pair of mirror lights, designed by Wilhelm Wagenfeld for Lindner GmbH, Bamberg, in 1960. The lights have white glass shades and light yellow porcelain bases. Documented in the book: Täglich in der Hand Industrieformen von Wilhelm Wagengfeld, WVZ 380 (number of the designed peace – Werkverzeichnis). The measures are according to the WVZ: H272, L95. These lights belong to the 3rd generation of mirror lights that Wilhelm Wagenfeld designed for the Lindner company. Height 27 cm, distance from the wall 9.5 cm. The lights each have a socket E27. The lights can be installed with or without a pull switch. One base has a small glaze chip on the wall side. All our pieces were disassembled, carefully cleaned and are ready for use.
Two pair of mirror lights, designed by Wilhelm Wagenfeld for Lindner, 3rd generation, in light yellow
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #113626
|Dimensions||80 × 50 × 50 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.