Cart

Wegner King Bed mea...

Wegner King Bed measurements wanted  

RSS

MCMDanishZ
(@mcmdanishz)
Eminent Member
03/11/2023 10:36 pm  

Does anyone have a Hans Wegner king bed like this one who would be willing to share some measurements with me?

I have the headboard, side tables, and some parts of the frame, but need to get dimensions on the frame rails. 

If you have an original and would be willing to share measurements, let me know and I will send photos of what I'm looking for.

Sincerely,

John

Topic Tags
Herringbone
(@herringbone)
Illustrious Member Moderator
05/11/2023 8:31 pm  

@MCMDanishZ

Hi John, I would love to help you but unfortunately I don't have such a bed, sorry. But I'm kinda interested in the story of yours!

Because I remembered that some years ago somebody asked similar questions about a Wegner bed. I looked it up and it turned out, it was you. As far as I can see, you received some measurements and also some hints and directions back then. But what happenened afterwards? Why is your bed still unfinished? Have you been working on it til this day or did you get stuck right in the middle? And where do you sleep? I'm really curious. 🙂

"People buy a chair, and they don't really care who designed it." (Arne Jacobsen)

ReplyQuote
MCMDanishZ
(@mcmdanishz)
Eminent Member
07/11/2023 11:09 pm  

Thanks for your note and for asking. The sad, but simple, answer is life got busy. The headboard and side tables have been in safe storage as I've been working on other projects, including a serious home remodel. I'm hoping now to reconnect with this project, if time permits.

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register