Goodbye fellow desi...

Goodbye fellow design addicts!  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

DrPoulet
(@drpoulet)
Illustrious Member
09/09/2017 5:54 pm  

Merci pour tout et plein de bonheur pour la suite!

ReplyQuote
Reamie
(@reamie)
Illustrious Member
10/09/2017 9:01 pm  

I have been an avid follower of design addict since I first discovered it a few years ago. My obsession with mid century modern design has been fueled through daily check ins here, learning something new almost every visit. Thank you for giving me those opportunities! Best of luck in your future endeavours, Reamie

ReplyQuote
Spanky
(@spanky)
Illustrious Member
10/09/2017 9:03 pm  

Thank you for your work. This site has such depth of knowledge and is such a valuable resource for learning about and restoring modern furniture and goods.

ReplyQuote
Patrick and Alix
(@patrick-and-alix)
11/09/2017 7:50 pm  

Thank you so much for your kind words, everyone!

Of course, we will continue to follow the forum activity and participate as simple members from time to time.

But we will probably not be very active for the next few months as the preparation and launch of our new project takes up most of our time.

After a 6-month transition period during which we were still in the co-pilot's seat, we must also get used to dropping out completely. Besides, we think it is preferable that we step aside for a while to allow the new owners of DesignAddict to fully take over the website.

We shall continue, with pleasure, to read you, as we have been doing for almost 20 years!

ReplyQuote
Amazake
(@amazake)
Prominent Member
12/09/2017 4:18 am  

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Riki
 Riki
(@riki)
Illustrious Member
16/09/2017 12:01 am  

Well thanks to you both for providing me with a community and a forum which, for over a decade, helped me to control and laugh about my fixation\addiction\obsession. You were always the voice of reason when we got out of hand, ahem, Mark, and your personal touch will be missed. Best wishes in all of your future endeavors!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register