A great pair of the iconic “Kaminstolen” or “The Fire place chair” made by the Norwegian designers Fredrik Kayser & Adolf Relling and then produced by Arnestad Bruk in Norway 1950s. The chairs are made of teakwood and have new back and seat cushions upholstered in soft grey woolfabric named Amdal 130 from Gudbrandsdalen Uldvarefabrik. Very good condition! Measures: 72 cmH x 62 cmD x 68 cmW x 39 cm seat height. The very first version of the Kaminstol was designed as early as in 1946. Over the years several changes were made to the design of the chair until in 1958 when Rastad & Relling designed a new version of the chair for Dokka Møbler, Norway.
Teak Pair of the Kamin chair by Kayser & Relling, Norway 1950s
Availability: In stock
Norwegian pair of “The Fire place chair” by Fredrik Kayser & Adolf Relling in teak and new back/ seat cushions in grey woolfabric.
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #94941
|Dimensions||62 × 68 × 72 cm|
15, 1042, 1080, 1092
|Designer(s)||Relling Adolf -Fredrik Kayser|
|Location of item||Sweden|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.