Offer of the week
Designed for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen (Radisson Blu) in 1960.More info
Showing 946–990 of 1354 results
Pair of ribbed clamshell-shaped mercury glass shades, circa 1930s. One painted blue. Priced and sold separately. €132 per item
- Very nice style of lighting - 1930s - Functionalism - Original condition with patina - Original shades.
- 1940s, Czechoslovakia - maker: Napako. Glasses intact, few of them with original paper label - metal with patina - 15 pieces available / price is for one.
Designed by Stanislav Kucera - ULUV - Space age style - Very good original condition without damage - Rockets style - Scandinavian design.
- Very nice style of lighting - Designed by Stanislav Kucera - Space age style.
- Very beautiful style of lighting - Marked by ULUV.
- Very nice style of lighting - Marked by label of Osvetlovaci sklo Valasske Mezirici.
Made of brass, milk glass Made in Czechoslovakia Pendant is polished Very good, fully functional condition Dimension of lampshades is 12 x 14 cm.
Set of two midcentury table lamps napako, designed by Josef Hurka, 1970s. – marked by paper label.
– Very practical – Adjustable – Desk / working lamp.
Very nice style of lampshade.
- Very nice style of lighting - 45 pendants from made of glass.