Elegant ceiling light designed and produced by Kaiser-Leuchten, Neheim-Hüsten, from the 60s. The center of the lamp is surrounded by 12 handblown frosted opal glass globes – it seems like a molecule. The lamp has 12 sockets E14. There are 2 globes in replacement included. The lamp rod is laquered in light gray. The lamp is ready for use. Distance from ceiling 75 cm, diametre 38 cm, diametre of 1 ball 12 cm All our pieces were disassembled, carefully cleaned and are ready for use.
Ceiling light by Kaiser-Leuchten, 60s
Availability: In stock
Elegant ceiiling light by Kaiser-Leuchten from the 60ies with frosted opal glass globes and a lamp rod in coloured metal
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #112357
|Dimensions||120 × 60 × 60 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.