Gorgeous and original Mid-Century Modern pendant lamp or chandelier Fun 1DM. Designed by Verner Panton in 1964. Manufactured by Lüber, Basel, Switzerland in 1960s. This elegant pendant lamp is executed in numerous sea shell plates (mother of pearls) which hang in three rows. The lamp is wired and in working condition. It needs two E27 screw fit bulbs. Delivery without bulb. It runs both on 110/230 Volt.
Pendant Lamp or Chandelier FUN 1DM by Verner Panton for Lüber, Switzerland 1960s
Availability: In stock
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #108257
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 50 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.