Great strong yellow. In beautiful contrast to the brown appliqués. With original lampshade. A fine ceramic table lamp in an ovoid form with a double waisted flared neck and flanked on four sides by animal masks with mock ring handles in a gilt glaze with an oatmeal glaze ground all supported on a double ringed foot with a gilt glaze. By Ugo Zaccagnini. Italian, circa 1960s. The lamp need two e27 bulbs.
Oatmeal and Yellow Gilt Glazed Ceramic Table Lamp by Ugo Zaccagnini, Italy 1960s
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #108214
|Dimensions||60 × 60 × 100 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.