Eileen Gray table, model E1027. A timeless design for this side table designed by Eileen Gray in the 20s / 30s. It still looks so modern with its minimalist lines and its super practical side. Adjustable in height from 54...
– Designer: Mart Stam – Czechoslovakia – Fy Mücke & Melder – Completely good original condition.
Very rare chandelier.
Simple / Basic but terribly effective! This chair model designed by Ernst Lauclair for Girsberger consists of a chromed metal structure, armrests, a seat and a back in black vinyl Designed in the 60s, this model comes in different forms....
Rare table coming from Czechoslovakia from 1930s, chrome is in original very good condition with nice patina, glasses are new, high quality made with facets without any demage, rubber parts are original, from 1930s. Could be designed by Jindrich Halabala....
This floor lamp was produced by Stilnovo in Italy. It is made from military green lacquered metal with two lampshades that can be adjusted and swiveled. It is a very rare piece with the two lampshades. The Company Stilnovo was...
This Postmoderne sideboard was produced and designed in the 1980s. It is a prototype from a German designer. The corpus is made out of oak veneer which is lacquered black and blue. You can slide the doors the sideboard on...
Chrome floor lamp, designed by Jindrich Halabala in the 1930s. Chromed steel in good condition with a nice patina. Wooden shelves (35 cm) and base (40cm). Completely new wiring.
Chromed UFO Pendant Lamp by Josef Hurka for Napako, 1930s
Cantilever Armchairs from Mücke Melder, 1930s, Set of 2
- 1930s, Germany - Marcel Breuer - Original condition - Original red color, partly missing - Labeled.
- 1930s - Designer: Marcel Breuer - Very rare and early model (see the screws) - Newly lacquered and hand polished - Probably Thonet - Measures of tables: 60 x 55 x 36 cm; 55 x 50 x 36 cm;...
- 1930s, Czechoslovakia - Maker: Rudolf Vichr - Original green color according to R. Vichr catalogue of colours - High polished - Completely perfect and original unseen condition - Patina and minor defects - Both labelled - Dimensions of two-door...
- 1940s, Czechoslovakia - maker: Napako. Glasses intact, few of them with original paper label - metal with patina - 15 pieces available / price is for one.
Completely original unrestored condition, no interventions, very well preserved.