This low rattan easy chair can be dated in the 1950s. It is probably a Dutch design, made in the Frisian town of Noordwolde, known for its rattan production in the 1940s and 1950s. Rattan was a popular material, used after WWII, because metal and wood were rare and often too expensive. Rattan was a rewarding material for making light comfortable and affordable furniture. This low chair is a great design and is very comfortable. It is in very good condition with a nice patina.
Low Rattan Easy Chair
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Beerse (2340)
Availability: In stock
This low rattan easy chair can be dated in the 1950s.
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #90963
|Dimensions||84 × 54 × 63 cm|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat