DA old timers  

Page 101 / 112
  RSS

Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member
24/12/2016 6:45 pm  

I read this "feel good" sort of story in my local paper this week. Any gal who steals mashed potato's for her church has a special place waiting in heaven. This woman is a saint! She drinks, too. Articles like this just send tingles down my spine and vodka down my throat...plus it helps restore my faith in mankind. Probably a smoker.
Happy birthday to baby Jesus!
Aunt Mark, hi
ps I'm on my way to the midwest. See you there!

ReplyQuote
SDR
 SDR
(@sdr)
Illustrious Member
25/12/2016 3:39 am  

She is -- and more power to her. And to you all . . .
Dusk on Christmas eve in SF; all is calm, nothing to see here, move along.

ReplyQuote
SDR
 SDR
(@sdr)
Illustrious Member
25/12/2016 3:49 am  

Yes -- those are stars, or planets, or satellites -- or one of each -- in the upper right corner. Happy New Year.

ReplyQuote
SDR
 SDR
(@sdr)
Illustrious Member
25/12/2016 5:34 pm  

"Dawrn, go away, Ah'm no gud for yewwww . . .!"

ReplyQuote
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member
29/12/2016 3:23 pm  

Oh hell,
I'm back to kicking around a big lamp.
Oh hell,
Aunt Mark
ps The lovely shop keeper understood my pants. hi.

ReplyQuote
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member
29/12/2016 3:50 pm  

Oh heaven above,
I've recently returned from spending frigid holiday time at the Greenbrier. My twice daily sartorial choices were only socially acceptable within the resort proper. Drank, dined, and took a cooking class with the hotel decorator. Then Debbie Reynolds died. Probably a smoker.
Oh heavens above,
Aunt Mark
ps yes...West Virginia, near where Deliverance was filmed... and possibly Debbie Reynolds was birthed*. There's also a (sorta) secret man cave next to the hotel that has a place for Republicans to brush their vintage tooth during a bomb dropping*. Top Secret once*. Yup. Hi.
* I've been wrong before.

ReplyQuote
SDR
 SDR
(@sdr)
Illustrious Member
29/12/2016 5:16 pm  

Gad. Upstaging her daughter, one more time ? Or is that mean-spirited of me . . .
Oh -- good morning. And an early happy you-know-what !

ReplyQuote
Eameshead
(@eameshead)
Illustrious Member
30/12/2016 6:03 am  

wishing everyone
a safe - N - sane holiday
season and some cats

ReplyQuote
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member
30/12/2016 3:59 pm  

Yes.
This is the most romantic news that I had the pleasure to read this morning.
I like dumplings. I blame Debbie Reynolds. Yes.
Aunt Mark

ReplyQuote
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member
30/12/2016 4:36 pm  

It was a simple time.
Hi.
I will post the PBS documentary soon. Guided tours for some. Complimentary dining. No spitting. Decent in-house art. Dress warm. Bring a pet.
Hi,
Aunt Mark
http://www.qconline.com/life/deere-headquarters-featured-in-new-pbs-docu...

ReplyQuote
SDR
 SDR
(@sdr)
Illustrious Member
30/12/2016 4:53 pm  

Thx. Saw the documentary; too short, but wonderful. You a Deere hunter ?

ReplyQuote
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member
31/12/2016 1:38 pm  

Hi SDR.
No, they hunt for me.
Happy New Year!
Aunt Mark

ReplyQuote
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member
31/12/2016 4:20 pm  

AND...
Thank you all who braved the arctic chill with determination (and proper shoes) to attend last evenings Annual Design Addict Holiday Party. Impressive turnout! I am quite happy that Heath won the Wishbone Chair, as he has provided oh so many table top floral arrangements over the years. Well deserved, Heath! The pony rides for the kids, and 100 yard dash whilst wearing one Eames leg splint (in the snow) was all new this year, and hopefully will return in 2017. Woodywood edged out the pretty red headed smoker by just a smidgen. I knew (assumed??) that Dr Poulet and cdsilva would win the gift certificates for being so thoughtful, ... too bad they were socially obligated elsewhere. Pictures of leif were everywhere! The music cranked. I had such a nice time. I met a horny old man in the garage. Hope to see you next year! Hi!
Happy New Year to all,
Your Aunt Mark
ps, Alix looked so slender and stylish in her festive holiday attire (as always), and Patrick looked quite calm entering the foyer on that Indian motorcycle. He didn't even need to ring the bell! Fierce!! SDR, where were you?

ReplyQuote
SDR
 SDR
(@sdr)
Illustrious Member
31/12/2016 5:18 pm  

Tsk tsk. That was me, passed out under the dessicated tree. You wouldn't have recognized me; I was in my Edna Mode little black dress, wig and glasses. Those were some mean Martinis. I think I had six.
Happy New Année to all ! (We now deem it appropriate to wish one a happy or merry _______ at any time, before, during, or after the event. O modern times . . .)

ReplyQuote
tktoo2
(@tktoo2)
Illustrious Member
01/05/2019 1:35 am  

So I clicked on the "members" button for the first time today and scrolled through 7 or 9 pages. Wow. So many familiar usernames! I'm not the most nostalgic person by any definition, but it was a walk down memory lane for sure. The old forum certainly was a vibrant, informative, and mostly friendly place with many disparate participants, each adding their own brand to the mix.  I'm left with a sense of gratitude to our old gang of regulars and a fond wish that they're all well loved and happy. That said, I propose a toast to the forum past ... and, of course, to Mark's pants.

ReplyQuote
Page 101 / 112
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register