Page 3 / 4
  RSS

Riki
 Riki
(@riki)
Illustrious Member
10/03/2012 5:54 am  

Heath,
yes, I can paint the woodwork, but I think I might become a pariah in the village if I did. I think there's some unwritten Alpine Code against painting a chalet. Some people do stain their shutters and trim a darker shade, but that's about as crazy as it gets.

ReplyQuote
SDR
 SDR
(@sdr)
Illustrious Member
10/03/2012 10:01 am  

Heath isn't really proposing that Riki paint that ceiling -- is he ?
Riki, your fixture is like some wonderful insect or sea creature. It seems to like that spot . . .
Mr Scamper is gorgeous. Did Mark and company choose the oak flooring to match his lush coat ?
Going back a ways, the J Goldstein painting the NickR60 showed us is delicious.
Keep up with the goodies, folks !

ReplyQuote
SDR
 SDR
(@sdr)
Illustrious Member
10/03/2012 10:04 am  

Oh, and
I adore w-h-c's tribute to Y Agam's kinetic wall pieces. The idea has always tickled me, and this example is better than the originals, if you ask me . . .

ReplyQuote
HPau
 HPau
(@hpau)
Illustrious Member
10/03/2012 10:12 am  

Reading up my tastes changed over time in a similar way to Jesgords, is that common?

ReplyQuote
ball
 ball
(@ball)
Noble Member
10/03/2012 12:15 pm  

.It might be bland but I get...
.It might be bland but I get my rocks off viewing my rock axe collection.

ReplyQuote
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member
10/03/2012 5:34 pm  

Greets and thanks, SDR!
Actually, I have Mr. Scampers lush hair colored to match the oak floor. He needs a retouch every 4 weeks, so I usually book an appt. ahead of time.
Best,
Mark

ReplyQuote
Effinmike
(@effinmikeyahoo-com)
Trusted Member
10/03/2012 5:51 pm  

Currently my favorite thing...
Currently my favorite thing is this sculpture my friend, James Judd, made. He gave it to me before he moved away and I every time I see it I smile. It's made of ceramic and found objects.

ReplyQuote
jdip
 jdip
(@jdip)
Illustrious Member
10/03/2012 7:19 pm  

that
thing would scare the shit out of me every time I woke up to take a piss in the middle of the night!

ReplyQuote
Riki
 Riki
(@riki)
Illustrious Member
10/03/2012 7:54 pm  

It does
have a very Freddy Krueger-esque thing going on.

ReplyQuote
Effinmike
(@effinmikeyahoo-com)
Trusted Member
10/03/2012 8:57 pm  

we are both children of the...
we are both children of the 80's so certain pop culture influences of our youth tend to permeate our work...

ReplyQuote
HowardMoon
(@howardmoon)
Illustrious Member
11/03/2012 1:43 am  

This abstract oil on board by Borge Herman Hansen painted in 1963. It works perfectly at the top of the stairs.

ReplyQuote
Laurentt3
(@laurentt3)
27/11/2015 7:59 am  

HELLO, If you ever want to sell the Farkas sculptures, please let me know! Cheers, -LT3
Here's another Don Drumm Sculpture that makes us smile every day

ReplyQuote
SDR
 SDR
(@sdr)
Illustrious Member
28/11/2015 3:31 am  

Thanks -- and again, for bringing back this older thread !

ReplyQuote
Peruche
(@peruche)
Prominent Member
28/11/2015 6:20 am  

I'd like share some pics of the most treasured piece of art I have in my collection. This piece of art was not paid off at one time with a flick of a pen on paper or a swipe of a credit card through a machine. This piece of art was paid off over time..... Tens of thousands of dollars over time..... Filling the gas tank, hotel rooms, dinners, bar tabs, medianoche sandwiches with croquettes & coffee con leches, parking passes & season tickets.... Cheers to tears combine them all, nothing is more cherished than what hangs on the my wall..... Mrs Peruche & my season ticket seats to most magnificent lady of them all, The Orange Bowl, home to the 5 time National Champion Miami Hurricanes football team..... Mrs. Peruche & I took our season ticket seats that we used for years home with us after the last Miami Hurricane football game ever played In the womb of the Ole lady on November 10th, 2007. We smuggled them out and Mrs. Peruche had then framed, plaque and all, for my home office. Without a doubt. the most prized piece of art in my 20 year collection.... Oh.... So many memories.....
Peruche

ReplyQuote
cdsilva
(@cdsilva)
Illustrious Member
28/11/2015 6:33 pm  

Them there's fightin' words. . .
Hokies, Class of '94 (Beamer's last game starts in half an hour)

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 4
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register