Design Addict

Cart

Help identifying a ...

[Solved] Help identifying a table  

RSS

himitsurugi
(@himitsurugi)
20/04/2021 3:13 am  

Hi everyone. I just recently bought a table that I plan on refinishing, but I've been having trouble identifying it's maker. There is a remnant of an erstwhile tag, but I don't recognize it offhand. Any help would be most appreciated!

1618881358-IMG-6188.jpg
1618881423-00E0E_lbVtdQOUZWiz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
This topic was modified 3 years ago 2 times by himitsurugi

lexi
 lexi
(@lexi)
Illustrious Member
20/04/2021 3:41 pm  

@himitsurugi.  Troeds, Bjarnum Sweden. Looks like the "bjarni" table by Nils Jonsson based on the image you have posted .

Image of label from a set of chairs; seems similar to what is left of your label.

1618926079-troeds-bjarnum-bra-bohag-label-2.jpg

Knowledge shared is Knowledge gained

ReplyQuote
tktoo2
(@tktoo2)
Illustrious Member
21/04/2021 4:55 pm  

Since @himitsurugi seems to be somehow disinclined or possibly otherwise indisposed, I'll go ahead and offer sincere gratitude to @lexi on their behalf. Great work, too.

ReplyQuote
lexi
 lexi
(@lexi)
Illustrious Member
21/04/2021 5:49 pm  

@tktoo2. Thank you , kind Sir, for acknowledging my efforts, which I have to admit were not too taxing.

I recognized the label, well the "jarnum" bit, but it did take some time to find a similar looking label.

In @himitsurugi's defense, I get notifications for new topics, usually from " new members"  and they either don't show on the Forum, for a few days in some cases or you get a 404 error message. I am assuming this is because there is a verification process for these Newbies ? I would think the poster gets a bit fed-up/dissillusioned at this point and doesn't bother checking back in, especially if they have not ticked the   " notifications" option. 

HOWEVER ,the BOTS seem to have no trouble at all...

Knowledge shared is Knowledge gained

ReplyQuote
himitsurugi
(@himitsurugi)
21/04/2021 7:44 pm  

@tktoo2 @lexi

Thank you so much, everyone. This is immensely helpful. Forgive my delay - I live in the United States and discovered these revelations in what we here call morning. Greetings and thanks from Seattle!

ReplyQuote
tktoo2
(@tktoo2)
Illustrious Member
22/04/2021 2:21 pm  

@himitsurugi, You are certainly forgiven and now it is my turn to ask for same. It irks me to no end when generous contributors are not afforded even so much as acknowledgement for their kind and helpful efforts as happens too often here lately. Sorry to be a knee-jerk scold.

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register