Offer of the week
Designed for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen (Radisson Blu) in 1960.More info
The Pelfarn chair restored by craftsmen made in France to obtain a design result in soft and colorful materials. Nicknamed Moumoutes, she was born in the workshops of the company Peltex in 1956 in the Vosges.
This legendary H-269 armchair was designed by Jindřich Halabala, circa 1930, and manufactured in the 1930s. It is one of the most well known Czechoslovakian designs in the world. The armchair has been professionally and completely restored – bent beechwood...
GFM-142 Armchair by Edmund Homa for Gościcińskie Fabryki Mebli, 1960s - fully renovated.
"Formula" series chairs designed by Ruud Ekstrand and Christer Norman for DUX in 1968.
Blue and big vintage Norwegian glassvase by designer Maud Gjeruldsen Bugge 1980s
A lovely Norwegian vintage ceramic vase whith lovely earth colors and nice decor.
Scandinavian midcentury Florida Sheepskin easy chair - Norway
Made in Czechoslovakia. Newly upholstered. Wooden parts have been repolished.
This Memphis dining table or desk was designed by Astori di Ponti for Driade in 1982. The model is called “Astragalo”. The lacquered metal bases are the center of the table. The top is replaced and complex hand-painted by a...
Saul Bass submitted this design but, incredibly, it was not chosen for the movie. However some US 1 Sheets were printed in limited quantity (believed approx. 200) to be given to studio insiders. This is an extremely rare unreleased poster....
Teiera in ceramica realizzata da Marco Zanini per Memphis nel 1983. Con certificato di autenticità Memphis e numero di archivio.
This is a pair of type 53 armchairs and coffee table designed by architect Jaroslav Smidek and manufactured by TON during the 1960s.
This light blue toy rocket plane once belong to a carousel of the 1960s.
The ‘Valentine’ typewriter was designed by Ettore Sottsass for Olivetti, Italy in 1969.
Manufactued by Casala, Germany in 1976. Very nice state.
A pair of completely restored armchairs designed in the 1930s by famous czechoslovak architect Jindrich Halabala.