Blue Colorful and large vintage Norwegian glazed glassvase by designer Maud Gjeruldsen Bugge for Hadeland Glassverk 1980`s. Signed. H: 50 cm. x 25 cmD. Opening on top 19×15 cm. Signed underneath. Good vintage condition. Hadeland Glassverk`s chief director and mid-century glass designer Maud Gjeruldsen Bugge (1962-) has always had an eye for the blue color, from the lightest lite blue to the deepest cobolt blue color. Blue is her trademark and a lot of her works are inspired by this in her art work.
Large Blue Vintage Glassvase By Maud G. Bugge -Hadeland Glassverk 1980s, Norway
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Blue and big vintage Norwegian glassvase by designer Maud Gjeruldsen Bugge 1980s
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #89981
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 50 cm|
|Designer(s)||Gjeruldsen Bugge Maud|
|Location of item||Sweden|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.