Showing 91–135 of 156 results
Beautiful rug, who can be used as a wall tapestry.
- 1950s, Czechoslovakia. - Beautiful bright colors. - Cleansed by professional.
- 1950s, Czechoslovakia - double-sided - original condition
– 1960s, Czechoslovakia – maker: Moravská gobelínová manufaktura, Valašské Mezirící – perfect original condition – only used for short time – one m2 costs €1000 nowadays.
This rug is a great example of 1970s pop art interior. Made in high quality weaving technique. This high quality rug was designed in the 1970s and manufactured by DESSO in the Netherlands. It is made from polyacryl wool and...
This rug is a great example of 1960s pop art interior. Made in high quality Danish Rya weaving technique by EGE Taeper in Denmark in the 1960s, it is made of 100% wool cotton. It features a Minimalist and psychedelic...
Very good original condition with minor signs of wear.
This rug is a great example of 1960s Pop Art interior. Made in high quality Danish Rya weaving technique. This high quality RYA rug was designed in the 1960s and manufactured by Hojer Eksport Wilton in Denmark. its is made...
- 1970s, Czechoslovakia - Good original condition.
- 1970s - Good original condition. - Dimensions: The big one 325 x 72, the smaller one 71 x 136 cm.
- 1960s, Czechoslovakia - Good original condition - Professionally cleansed - Double sided.