A rare large carpet from the isolated Aït Bou Ichaouen tribe. The symmetrical ladder motifs create an overall pattern that flows through the carpet. The deep warm colours include rust, forest green, mauve, black, and maroon. This vintage piece combines knotted pile and flat weave, and is finished at one end with a flat weave band and a long plaited fringe. 100% pure wool Size : 4.40m plus fringe by 1.80m
Moroccan Ait Bou Ichaouen Carpet
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Ait Bou Ichaouen Carpet
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #85396
|Dimensions||95 × 40 × 40 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.