Showing 46–90 of 156 results
Scandinavian mid-century gallery rug. 270 cm x 80 cm (8.86 ft x 2.62 ft ) Flat weave (Röllakan) technique, wool on linen. Traditional pattern. Hand-woven in Sweden, middle of 20th century. Monogram-signed IL.
Scandinavian mid-century modern rug. 195 cm x 140 cm (6.4 ft x 4.59 ft). Flat weave (Röllakan) technique, wool on linen. Modern geometric pattern. Hand-woven in Sweden, 3rd quarter of 20th century.
Scandinavian mid-century rug by Evy Svensson. 230 cm x 166 cm (7.55 ft x 5.45 ft) Flat weave (Röllakan) technique, wool on linen. Traditional geometric pattern. Hand-woven in Sweden, 3rd quarter of 20th century. Monogram-signed ES (Evy Svensson)
Scandinavian carpet by Anna Johanna Angstrom, 1970s
-Roy Lichtenstein (after) – Composition carpets -Work woven on a loom, at the point at the needle, by hand Any wool, cotton weave, for wall and floor use Work of weaving executed exclusively from an original card, a model or...
Nice design rug coming from Czechoslovakia in a good condition bought in the end of 1950s.
– 1950s, Czechoslovakia – All in good condition, fringes intact – Also only one piece available – Price is for all – Dimensions: 384 x 104; 160 x 70 (smaller ones).
– Design by Antonín Kybal – Bought in Krásná Jizba (Prag) – Will be professionally cleansed – Rare piece, beautiful combination lines and colors – Double-sided, shorter fringes.
– 1960, Czechoslovakia – Bouclé – good condition – here and there little bit worn by ages – no holes
– Czechoslovakia, 1967 – Design: A. Ambrossová – Documented in a magazine that time (see the pictures) – Absolutely (well-) preserved in original condition – Multicolored, nice and bright colors – Rare piece.
– From the 1950s, Czechoslovakia – Original condition – Marked by numbers and label – Will be professionally cleaned.