The Dedalo umbrella stand was designed in 1966 by Emma Gismondi Schweinberger for Artemide, Italy. It is made of white ABS plastic. It is a nice old piece in very good vintage condition.
White Dedalo Umbrella Stand by Artemide
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Beerse (2340)
The Dedalo umbrella stand was designed in 1966 by Emma Gismondi Schweinberger for Artemide, Italy.
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||38 × 38 × 35 cm|
|Designer(s)||Gismondi Schweinberger Emma|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat