This double valet stand was designed by Jacques Adnet and can be dated in the 1950s. The metal base is covered with black, saddle stitched leather and brass details, creating the typical bamboo look. The shoe rack is in metal. This double valet stand with vide-poche is a very rare piece. It is original of the 1950s and shows normal signs of age.
Valet Stand by Jacques Adnet
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Beerse (2340)
This double valet stand was designed by Jacques Adnet and can be dated in the 1950s.
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat