The Ed Archer dining chair was designed by Philippe Starck in 1986 for Driade/ Aleph. The black leather “full dress”, that reaches the floor, strongly opposes to the only polished metal “shark finned” back leg.It is a strong design executed in high quality materials. Ed Archer will undoubtedly be the protagonist in your interior. The 4 chairs are in very good condition. The price is for the set.
Set of 4 Ed Archer Chairs by Philippe Starck for Aleph
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
The Ed Archer dining chair was designed by Philippe Starck in 1986 for Driade/ Aleph.
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #103094
|Dimensions||59 × 48 × 98 cm|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.