This piece was produced by UP Brno in 1930’s under the Art direction of Jindrich Halabala. In true Bauhaus style, this piece is a perfectly balanced composition of simple interlocking shapes. The main mirror is connected with a beech wood base and walnut cabinet with a swivel door and white rounded opaxite top. This unit might be over 80 years old but its design is as elegant and modern today as it was when first produced. The wooden parts of the piece have been refurbished and are in perfect vintage condition. The entire piece has been hand finished by Shellac and Nitro varnishes in order to achieve a greater gloss finish. The mirror part was damaged and therefore replaced by an exact replica.
|Dimensions||110 × 45 × 167 cm|
|Style of product|