This ‘Bouquet of Roses’ side table was inspired by the classic ‘Sheaf of Wheat’ side table. This design became the epitome of Parisian chic when both Coco Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent utilized them in their own interiors. This vintage side table has a gilded iron base and a glass top. It is in very good condition, with normal signs of age and use.
‘Bouquet of Roses’ Gilded Side Table
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
This ‘Bouquet of Roses’ side table was inspired by the classic ‘Sheaf of Wheat’ side table.
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #93468
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 42 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.